Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) ISACA
- Are highly qualified, experienced professionals
- Provide the enterprise with a certification for IT assurance that is recognized by multinational clients, lending credibility to the enterprise
- Are excellent indicators of proficiency in technology controls
- Demonstrate competence in five domains, including standards and practices; organization and management; processes; integrity, confidentiality and availability; and software development, acquisition and maintenance
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing the enterprise with trust in and value from your information systems
- Maintain ongoing professional development for successful on-the-job performance
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Protection of Information Assets
Who Should attend
- Individuals who are willing to learn in Information Systems Auditing.
- Professionals who are Auditors or working in an Audit environment
- Career in Information Systems Auditing.
- IT managers
- Security Managers
- System Analysts
A minimum of 5 years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience (as described in the CISA job practice areas) is required for certification. Substitutions and waivers of such experience, to a maximum of 3 years, may be obtained as follows:
- A maximum of 1 year of information systems experience OR 1 year of non-IS auditing experience can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- 60 to 120 completed university semester credit hours (the equivalent of an 2-year or 4-year degree) not limited by the 10-year preceding restriction, can be substituted for 1 or 2 years, respectively, of experience.
- A master’s degree in information security or information technology from an accredited university can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Number of questions: 150
- Question format : Multiple Choice
- Passing marks: 450 out of 800
- Exam language: English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese
Why training with LEGEND:
- Learn from Industry Experts
- Post Training Support
- Certification Focused Programs
- Flexible Schedule
- 4 Hours/day in Weekend and Weekdays Classes available
- 1 on 1 Training option