UAE/GCC Value Added Tax (VAT) Compliance
To provide corporate professionals thorough knowledge and understanding about the theoretical and practical aspects of UAE and GCC taxation system and application.
1. Understand and explain the framework and role of taxation in a contemporary business environment.
2. Use the relevant laws and regulations to explain the theoretical aspects of UAE and GCC taxation.
3. Apply the relevant facts and figures to demonstrate the financial aspects of UAE and GCC taxation.
4. Able to handle operational aspects of UAE and GCC taxation.
5. Able to deal with different taxation and their respective tax authorities of respective GCC country.
Framework and role of tax in contemporary business environment
1. Meaning, features and importance of modern taxation.
2. Classification of tax and their applicability in various sectors of the economy.
3. Principles of global taxation and their merit and demerits.
4. Fiscal policy, its tools and importance for the growth and development of an economy.
5. Legal and ethical constraints towards the implementation of a taxation system.
Theoretical aspects of UAE/GCC taxation
1. Meaning, need and importance of values added tax.
2. Salient features of UAE/GCC value added tax.
3. Impact of value added tax on individuals, households and businesses.
4. Terminologies used in value added tax system.
5. Working and application of value added tax.
Financial aspects of UAE/GCC taxation
1. Documentary evidences in taxation.
2. Disclosure requirements with reference to taxation.
3. Tax accounting, reporting, and valuation of supplies.
4. Costing, pricing, and discounting in taxation.
5. Adjustments required in taxation, bad debts and its impact on profitability.
Operational aspects of UAE/GCC taxation
Filing of returns and payments.2.
Errors and their rectification in taxation.3.
Tax audits, refunds and recoveries.4.
Penalties, offenses and contesting decisions.5.
Application and implication of taxation on various types of entities.
Dealing with different taxation and their respective tax authorities.
1. Application of custom and excise duty and other taxation.
2. Dealing with federal and state tax authorities in operational matters electronically.
The duration of diploma one (1) mothwith twenty(25) hours of extensive coaching and training covering the qualitative as well as quantitative aspects of taxation.
- Bachelor degree holder in management science and above with no experience.
- Below bachelor degree with at least one year experience of accounting and/or finance.
1. Tax laws and regulations of respective GCC country.
2. Study notes of CPA-Pakistan (ICPAP) on taxation.
From the News
CMA Exam Preparation course Details Exam information
CMA exam preparation: Get training on CMA at Legend Education
IFRS FREE ONLINE SESSION
IFRS Free online/Virtual Session at Legend Education Services Center. An