Admission Open for CPA at Legend Education Center Dubai A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) supports corporations, organizations or individuals with tax and financial statement planning. Tasks performed by CPAs include…
Benefits of CPA Certification:
CPA certification opens doors to a wide variety of accounting career options. Some major areas in accounting include; Assurance Services, Forensic Accounting, International Accounting, Internal & External Auditing, Tax & Financial Planning, Consulting Services, Forensic Accounting. CPA’s are the most sought after Professionals amongst the GCC countries & other part of the world. With global recognition, a CPA can always find the best place to work anywhere in world and a salary with at least 30 – 40% more than the other Accounting Professionals.
CPA Exam – Legend Education Center Details
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Pakistan has also introduced two new programs, one Certificate in Public Accounting and one Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting.
One time registration i.e. once the student is registered in any program i.e. certificate or post graduate diploma or full CPA, he has to register once, and separate registration for each program would not be required.
- The student would not be required to pay extra fee by joining these programs.
- The aggregate fee would be the same, until the completion of CPA Program.
- The student may enter/exit any program at any stage before completion of full CPA Program. He would have to pay only the Certificate/Post Graduate Diploma/CPA membership certificate fee.
- A certified public accountant (CPA) must meet education, work, and examination requirements—including holding a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or accounting, and completing 150 hours of education.
- Other requirements for the CPA designation include having two or more years of public accounting experience and passing the Uniform CPA Exam administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- CPAs generally hold various positions in public and corporate accounting, as well as executive positions, such as the controller or chief financial officer (CFO).